Re: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50/1.2 and 55/1.2 Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Zuiko 50/1.2 and 55/1.2 Lenses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:55:07 +1100
>On 17 Jan 2001, at 14:27, frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxx-stu wrote:
>
>> I´ve just noticed a remarkable picture in our unique OM-Galery:
>>
>> http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/subpages/fildes/doug_the_gardener.html
>>
>> Thanks to Andrew Fildes. For sure it is a good notewrthy photo.
>
>Remarkable, yes!  But GAWD is that Aussie butt-ugly!!!  <Grin!>
>
>Running and ducking...
>
>Chris

After Christmas I weighed in at 130kg - does this mean I'm what Frieder
charming calls a 'wide angel'?
Doug is no oil painting, Chris, but he's not as ugly as my butt! Plus, he
travels and I've told him where you are and what you said!
Glad you liked this one. I've got one of the school janitor in a top-hat
that worked well too - post it soon. Big-nose portraits work really well
sometimes but not always - it helps if the subject has a face with
'character' already, I've found. Slight changes of approach also make a big
difference. None of them have yet licked, or even kissed the lens. Still
trying to get a good 'catch-light' in the eyes - a bit close for fill flash!
Andrew
Thanks for the kind comments.