RE : [OM] HIDING YOUR CAMERA BRAND?

Subject: RE : [OM] HIDING YOUR CAMERA BRAND?
From: "Jim" <teojim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:56:38 +0800
I've met this interesting FM2 user whom uses black tape to cover the word
N*K*N.
His reason was that he is not paid to display the brand of the camera and he
friend is doing the same thing too.

Anyone out there black tape "OLYMPUS" on any of your OM body?
Maybe it is a way to keep your camera brand a mystery to others.

Somtimes it is quite silly to ask what camera are you using as we never come
across someone asking a journalist which brand of pen is he using.

Cheers
Jim Teo