Re: [OM] RE: T-18? ! ?

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: T-18? ! ?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:17:53 -0600
I'm getting caught up from a road trip, so my answers are late on a lot of
things.

The T18 is a cool little flash, I like it a lot.  I use it as much as the
T20, as it is a little smaller and lighter and stands vertically.  I found
mine on ebay, but I've only seen a couple in the last year.

Tom
From: "Matt Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Ok,
> So I'm waiting for Clint to fix my broken 35spn, and have decided that a
> T-18 will look really cool on top of it when/if it returns with a working
> meter.  I investigated the S20 (the one made for the OM-2000) but I think
it
> looks a little too spacey, and doesn't support ttl. The question is:
Where