Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!

Subject: Re: [OM] To trade, or not to trade... That is the question!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:19:37 -0700
On 18 Jan 2001, at 17:06, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> >Having a banged-up body might be fun to own....  "Then there was the
> >time in Bosnia...
>
> Or the one that survived polar bear attack? Did I mention getting a high
> price for an beat-up EOS620 on eBay by calling it a battle scarred veteran
> of the S11-WEF demonstration in Melbourne? Got a great response. (Sure, I
> took it along but it hardly got out of the bag!) Andrew ps - You gotta get
> out more, mate!

"This here scratch belongs to that wombat I tried to run over, mate.  If
you think the camera looks bad, you should see my SUV!  Damned
wombat tore the sh*t outta it 'fore I could kill the little bugger!"

<G>

Chris

P.S.  I saw that auction.  You should be ASHAMED of yourself!  (NOT!)
:-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill