Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:39:26 -0500
A year or two ago, I too did not want to mention the 5 different pressure
plates for fear of all the "maybe I have the wrong pressure plate in my
camera" requests.   I brought it up anyway, and nothing happened.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000