[OM] 35DC Rangefinder

Subject: [OM] 35DC Rangefinder
From: colin.melhuish@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:33:08 +0200
Anyone out there in Zuikoland use/own/heard of the 35DC Rangefinder?
I bought one on eB*y recently, by mistake. I thought I was bidding on a
35RD (they both look identical to me) and when I won with a rediculously
low bid I went back and read the blurb. Doh!!!

Anyway, in due course the camera arrived and it looked just fine, programmed
Ae, Seiko shutter, 40mm f1.7 lens, backlight compensation and more! After
running a couple of films through this camera I must say that it is an
absolute joy to use and the resulting pictures are wonderfully sharp.
(I've subsequently gone out and bought a 35RC but the lens quality just
isn't
as good as the DC) I think I'm beginning to love this little DC almost as
much
as my OM's.

Anyway, I just thought that I'd share this nice warm feeling with you all
on this cold, frosty UK morning. :-)

Colin.