Re: [OM] Carrying It

Subject: Re: [OM] Carrying It
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:23:37 -0600
I just got back from traveling with a kit.  I have a nice Tamrac bag that
converts from a shoulder bag to a backpack.  It fits perfectly in the bottom
half of my roller bag that fits in the overhead compartment.  I can fit 3-4
days clothes, plus the camera kit.

Works great.  Now, if I had just found the time to actually take a picture.

Tom

From: "Winsor Crosby" <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>