[OM] My Rextex deal has concluded

Subject: [OM] My Rextex deal has concluded
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:24:22 -0800
Some list readers may recall that I was in negotiation with ebay seller
Rextex over an ebay purchase of a Zuiko beginning in November of last
year. That deal has finally concluded after many interesting twists and
turns, and with the much appreciated help, advice, and intervention of
several fellow list members. The deal is too complicated to summarize
here, but I am glad to report that Rextex has returned my money in full,
and that, as far as I am concerned, he and I are now even-steven. If you
would like more detail about our transaction, please contact me offlist.
--Kelton