Re: [OM] second body

Subject: Re: [OM] second body
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:26:45 -0800
In a message dated 1/18/2001 "JUANITA M. ALMEDA"
<litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<< let me hear what  you guys think. As for me, I have always been happy
with
Toyotas. The OM2n as I have is a Ferrari with Toyota reliability. >>

I liken OMs more to an 80s Porsche 911. Simple, reliable, and does the
job it was designed for about as well as anything it competes with.
Oops...I talked "cars" didn't I ;-) Forgive me, I am sick with the flu
and am not myself <g>

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com