Re: [OM] My pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] My pictures
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:22:29 -0800
Nope, the pictures are all of downtown Pasadena.  Not LA.

The portrait is in my not-so-brightly lit living room, no flash!  I
was using Superia 400 with not so good results, and then the guys at
Samy's told me to set it at 320 instead of 400.  You can see the MUCH
better results.  Otherwise, all the shots were very dark when set at
400.

Also, I'm not a pro at this, and someone told me "set it to f/8 and
leave it there..."  Then I read the math on f-stops.  And so all the
shots are at f/8.  I'm going to start venturing into other f-stops as
soon as I brave enough, in about 1 more roll...

Thanks for the comments.
Albert