[OM] Accessory day

Subject: [OM] Accessory day
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:33:53 -0600
I've got a bunch of accessories that I'm going to sell and thought I would
offer them to the list first.  I'd rather they went to a good home then to
ebay.  Shipping is $3.50 (priority mail price increase) in the US.  Not sure
about outside, so email me.  Multiple items up to one pound are all for the
same $3.50 total.  So, here goes:

Bounce Grip 2, LNIB, $125, two of them (shipping is $3.95 for this)
F.AC Adapter, LNIB, $20 (this is for the QA310, not the T flashes)
TTL 5m cord, LN, $35 (I have more than one, some in boxes, some not)
TTL 2m cord, LN, $25 (same)
Semi-hard case 1.2, LNIB, $20
Shoe 2, LNIB, $17 (more than one)
Hood for 35/2.8, 50/1.8, 50/1.4, LNIB, $8 (more than one)
TTL 0.3m, LN, $15 (some in boxes, some not)
TTL Multiconnector, LN, $30,
Eyecup 1, LNIB, $8, (more than one)
Shoe 3, LNIB, $17 (more than one)
TTL T20, LN+VG, (more than one.  The LN are $35, the other one is $30 - it
is missing a trim piece
M.grip cord, LNIB, $15, (more than one)
M.grip cord 2, LNIB, $15 (this is for the T45)

Write me off-list if you are interested at tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  First
come, first served -- sorry for the digest and non-US members (timing, you
know).

Tom Scales