[OM] To Gary and Being Scientific

Subject: [OM] To Gary and Being Scientific
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:01:41 +0800
Oh Gary you must have been a model student in your science subjects.I am now
reminded of our weekly science class experiments in Biology, Chemistry and
Physics. What a pain it was at first to have to follow strict rules of
analysis. After three years I began to see how it changed the way I would
judge real life events...Yup. If only such ability could be equated with
money making ability, imagine how many Zuikos you could get high on!

Huh. OTOH, having too much of one thing depreciates its value.

Regards

Titoy