Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:29:41 +0800
But I found there was lot of OM-1(n) meter need calibration, the
position do shift after time, could be there were some impact or shock
that change the position. I know VR is bad, we made electronic
ballast, in some circuits there is a adjustment resistor needed, we
select the right one and put a fix resistor on each board. But I just
want to say there are many ways for adjustment, you can't avoid it,
some are better than the other but nothing perfect. Inside the OM2n
there are at least three VRs, so the quote about no VR adjustment on
OM1 and OM2 was wrong.

C.H.Ling