Re: [OM] Airport X-Rays ???

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport X-Rays ???
From: "Kam" <kamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:20:09 +0800
Hi Albert,

Always hand carry your films and don't use the expensive x-ray bags.  They
will only prompt the operator of the x-ray machine to increase its power (a
black impenetrable stuff attracts attention, doesn't it?).  My experience is
that multiple scans have no impact on low speed films.  If you are worried,
put your films in a plastic bag with one or two rolls of say Tmax 3200 and
ask for hand inspection.

Regards,
Kam