[OM] Re: Put your OM talent to use

Subject: [OM] Re: Put your OM talent to use
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:07:59
The notion of displaying one's framed photos in restaurants, etc., makes good sense. Much of the artwork in my grandparents' home came from a favorite steakhouse which displayed good quality reproductions of oil paintings of rural scenes. I'd guess that over the years they bought four or more framed pieces from that one restaurant. And my grandparents' are not knowledgeable art afficianados by any means, but do represent the majority of folks who can tell the difference between well-done and poorly-done art, and who know what they like.

If my images carried enough appeal to prompt diners to buy, I'd be pleased.
===
Lex
===