Re: [OM] New to the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New to the list
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:43:37 +0000
At 21:36 1/20/01, Jim Caldwell wrote:
Hi Susan, and thanks!

'Fraid it's too late, though.  As I indicated I've had a passion for the
Olympus line for a long time!  I have quite a collection of lenses from 19mm
to 400mm - and I do some macro photography - I just bought an 80mm F/4 macro
from Tom.
'lympus lust - I kinda' like the sound of that!!

Jim, if you have any inkling you might be descending into the depths of Zuikoholism, we should direct you to Chris O'Neill's Zuikoholics Anonymous site. He is president and founder:
  http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/index.html

-- John