Re: [OM] New to the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New to the list
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:35:37 -0500
Ok, since you asked!  The camera store was located in Largo, Florida - (Tom,
ever buy a bunch of OM equipment in Largo???).  I'm still in Florida - in
Palm Harbor.  I now work as a Senior Systems Analyst for Bausch and Lomb -
that is, when I'm not out running film through my cameras (can't let them
get rusty!).  Actually, not much withdrawal - but then again, I KEPT most of
the Olympus equipment when I closed the store <grin> - my wife sometimes
thinks I opened the store just to buy from Olympus wholesale!  I also used
to work professionally as a motion picture cameraman.  I did a lot of work
for John Deere and UpJohn - industrial films.  As a side note - many many
years ago I even shot stills for Bausch and Lomb with my trusty Olympus
cameras - never thought one day I would work for them full time!  BTW - I
also carried Minolta and Yashica/Contax - but they just aren't the same!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia