Re: [OM] Grapevine TX camera show tomorrow - ZA meeting?

Subject: Re: [OM] Grapevine TX camera show tomorrow - ZA meeting?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:40:58 EST
I guess we have found comflicting info from mother Olympus herself! Now we
can categorize the dates of various SIFs along the lines of the single coated
vs. multi coated dates of production discussion that will never end!

George S.

garyetx@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< I thought so too, George but according to the OM SIF: "This unit raises the
 T20 (or T32 or T18) flash 82mm, reducing the risk of red eyes." >>