Re: [OM] New to the list

Subject: Re: [OM] New to the list
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:45:30 -0500
Hi Larry, - sorry no +2 diopters.  These eyecups came from the OlympusGuy
and aren't made by Olympus - I have one left.  I don't know if the other two
slipped off, or if I forgot to replace them after changing film.  I'll come
up with something to keep the next ones in place!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia