RE: [OM] A few extras

Subject: RE: [OM] A few extras
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:31:54 -0500
I have an Olympus 72mm Skylight filter in the leather case that I don't use
any more. Filter is in VG-EX condition.
Don't have an idea what they are worth , I'm figuring ~$30.

Also, have a early (75) OM-1, not MD, prism (prism has a spot ~1/4 inch of
corrosion) and air damper from an OM that got hit by salt water.  Anyone
wants them, let me know, First come- first served.

I will likely have a Sunpak 30DX (international version of 422D) for sale.GN
is ~120 in feet. This flash has bounce as well as swivel. In addition, it
has variable output down to 1/16 power. Condition EXCELLENT! $60. In my
opinion, the Sunpak series is a little better than the comparable Vivitar,
not much, but a little.

INCLUDES: OT-1D (current OM) adapter as well as the EXT-10 extender. The
EXT-10 has a similar function to a standard OM-TTL Cord.  Extender plugs
into bottom of flash and OT-1D than fits onto OM shoe, length of coiled cord
is ~3 feet.

Add the NIB Sunpak Umbrella. Umbrella is COOOL! Folds to 1" x ~12".  $20. I
use this a lot for portraits and product shots.  I have 2 of these and don't
need a second one.

Umbrella attaches to Filter Kit (TL-6 or TL-8) on front. $15. TL-8 has small
repaired crack on bottom of fresnel, it absolutely will not affect photos!
TL-6 is $20, excellent shape.

Whole kit and caboodle for $85 for TL-8, $90 for TL-6 combo, including
shipping in US, little more elsewhere.

Brian P. Huber