[OM] Re: Indoor shots under "Full Spectrum" lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Indoor shots under "Full Spectrum" lights
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 01:23:19
At least one of those daylight balanced fluorescents I have produces a slightly warm light, rather like late afternoon window light. Quite nice and easily corrected toward neutral by the lab or digitally. Another I have produces a slightly bluish tint, also easily corrected.

Don't see any reason why they wouldn't work as available light. Only problem is most of 'em don't crank out much light so you'll need more fixtures.
===
Lex
===