Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:04:46 -0600
Hehehe.

No, of course not, hehehe, nothing redundant. no, never.

Let's face it:  Redundant Olympus is an oxymoron.

Now, I admit, ending up with three 180/2.8, three 300/4.5, three 16/3.5,
five OM-4, four OM-4T, three 50/3.5, four 65-200, three Motor Drive 2, eight
Winders, eight T flashes is extreme.  Have to sell at lease one thing.

Hey, I've got to stop posting FS stuff here.  I am a dealer and I didn't
know it.

There are addictions and there are ADDICTIONS.

I have the latter.

Tom
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>