Re: [OM] Lessons using a Zuiko 500mm reflex

Subject: Re: [OM] Lessons using a Zuiko 500mm reflex
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:06:23 -0800 (PST)
Brian Gray wrote:
Hi
(snip) ... exposed ... largely ... with my new toy ... shorter ...
length ... fast ... low light ... exposures ... lively small birds ...
blue tits ... challenging for me ... within the house through
windows, sometimes open, sometimes closed ... I was surprised ...
against a window frame ... I used a tripod .... I learned the hard way
... by hand ... standing on carpet ... moon ... deep red colour ...
double exposure ... technical perfection ... the easiest part ... etc.

Brian

PS: On pressing send Eudora told me that the above was liable to offend

readers. I don't see why. Let me know if you do.
You mean you don't know??!! Wow! I've never seen such a barrage of
suggestive comments.  ;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray