[OM] Olympus Guy

Subject: [OM] Olympus Guy
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:39:01 EST
At the risk of offending someone...

You know, all the positive sentiment being expressed about "Olympus Guy" Paul
Van Tuyl on the List (including my own) makes me wonder about the guy
(ljclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx) who put up the "Olympus Cameras on the Web" site
(http:/www.twodimes.org/oly-1.html).

He mentions "Olympus Dude" but refuses to list the link, because he says he
was tired of "Olympus Dude" "flogging his merchandise on the List".  Or is he
referring to someone other than "Olympus Guy" Paul?  Is ljclark a member of
the List, still?  Care to comment?

Personally, I delight everytime I see something offered to the list, whether
it is just information, something offered for free, or something someone
wants to sell.  Many of us are looking for everything from bodies to
literature to accessories to complete outfits, and it's pretty slim pickings
out here in the pawn shops, camera stores, swap meets, and classifieds.  I
feel there is never too much information here.  I can always choose to
overlook/delete posts I don't want to read, or don't have time to read (I
HAVE to do that, too, out of time constraints, darn it).

Rich