[OM] Note from OLYMPUS Guy

Subject: [OM] Note from OLYMPUS Guy
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:13:11 EST

--- Begin Message ---
Subject: OLYMPUS Guy!
From: Paul Van Tuyl <olympusguy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:12:06 -0800
Hi Bill! Received your fax and here is the story:

1. We decided to take our website down and discontinue our 800
number.

2. We have numerous other projects requiring our time now so
we thought we would quit being a full time dealer.

3. We are liquidating our inventory on Ebay (user name for
Ebay auctions---paulvt) but still have numerous items in
stock.

4. In the future we will be placing both new and used
equipment on Ebay and are enlarging the number of other than
oly camera equipment. I am a Vivitar and Dot Line dealer also
and will be putting on some of their items like binoculars,
tripods and monopods, cases, and miscellaneous accessories.

5. We intend to travel extensively and it is difficult to be
gone for extended periods because of our customer base. Doing
business in 49 countries has become more than a full time
occupation!

6. We still welcome telephone inquiries on oly equipment by
calling us at 1-210-684-4750.

7. Please feel free to pass this info on to anyone interested.
It has been a fun business but now that I have my 3030Z and
E-10 digital cameras I just have to have some play time!

If I can be of further assistance please contact me. thank you
for your interest and concern!

As always-----Paul, the OLYMPUS Guy!

--- End Message ---