[OM] Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy
From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:02:24 -0500
I mean no offense to anyone, but did not this very list basically drum Paul
Van T. off this list for his repeated ads here? Was not this very case
cited as one of many, many on this list that led to the formation of a
completely separate OM-trader list? Did not all this result in essentially
subjecting those of us who _want_ to see the ads often being subjected to
the ads and the responses in both places? Did this not also cause those
with a more casual interest in buying/selling/trading to often miss items
of potential interest due to the fractionalization of where things might
likely be posted?

I take no sides in any of this, but I don't think it'd take too awfully
much digging in the archives to find that when it comes to folks trying to
maintain a presence by buying/selling/trading OM gear, this group can be
pretty fickle in terms of who and what are embraced and in what manner.

Mike Swaim-- with many thanks to those of you with whom I've had the
opportunity to do buisness and learn from