Re: [OM] Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:18:28 -0600
Mike,

You make a very valid point.  Even I have begun thinking that my posts were
too much for this list. (I didn't think you were slamming me, I'm just a
good example)  I'd stopped posting them here, but got a lot of encourgement
to do so, but....there is a limit.  I suspect I'll do an occasional 'few
item' list here, but if I have a big list, I may just stick with the
om-trader list.  It is a fine line to walk properly.  John H and Clint do it
very well, as active participants that also have a business related to the
topic.  I'm not sure I walked the right side of the line last week.

Of course, a lot of you wanted stuff <g>.....

Tom
From: <miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I mean no offense to anyone, but did not this very list basically drum
Paul