Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:04:20 -0800
In a message dated 1/19/2001 Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<< Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I for one am damn glad that Clint
is with
us in addition to John H.! Clint, you are a wealth of information on the
OM
system. >>

Yeah, what he said. Seriously, while John H has been an exceptional
resource for this list, the wealth of knowledge and insight that both
John and Clint combined bring to the list is even better. Thank you both
for sharing your vast wealth of intimate OM knowledge!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com