Re: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #2127 (E10 - Zuiko compare)

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #2127 (E10 - Zuiko compare)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:49:02 +0800
Thanks Jim, yesterday I have took some shots with Kodak Gold 100 and Zuiko
35-105. At the same time and similar focal length some E10 shots were also
taken. I hope the Zuiko shots are okay, as the shot only got 1/60 to 1/125
second with hand held. The film will be processed this morning, will post
the result ASAP.

C.H.Ling