Re: [OM] [OT] -Digest wish list [was: what's the value of the Digest

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] -Digest wish list [was: what's the value of the Digest
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:57:55 EST
Here's what I would want from the ideal digest:
1. All messages are threaded in a tree hierarchy
2. All messages read by me are shaded differently.
3. There's some type of arrow to go back to the original thread
4. The subject lines should be in a table of contents so that clicking on a
subject will take you right to the post.
5. When replying, check boxes for to list or off-list or both
6. I can download them onto my Palm (I guess I could do this with Outlook)
and reply via the palm.

Anything else??

Warren