[OM] Enough!

Subject: [OM] Enough!
From: mike blayney <mikeblayney@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:33:15 -0800 (PST)
It was only last September when I wandered into this camera store and decided
to take up photography again after very many years. Funds were not abundant
(even less so now), so it will have to be used equipment I thought and was
shown a C*n*n and a few other SLRs. There was this lonely little OM40 + 50mm
f1.8 which for some unknown reason I was drawn to. I bought it on impulse -
unlike me who normally examines the pros and cons of different makes before
buying. The rest is history.

Some 4 months and 40 rolls of film later I've just totted up how much I've
spent on OM gear and frightened myself. I know many of you could stock a dealer
but the following must be sufficient for me, an occasional amateur
photographer:

OM2S (the OM40 went back with faults)
Zuiko 50mm f1.8
Zuiko 24mm f2.8 (just acquired)
Miranda 28mm f2.8 (not a very good lens - it will go)
Zuiko 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 (lovely little travelling lens)
Zuiko 70-150 f4
T32 flash
Various filters, hoods etc. etc.

I love it all but enough is enough! If the really wife found out what this
cost....

However, maybe I just need that ........................
No. Just for today I won't buy any Oly gear.

=====
Mike Blayney, Devon, UK.