Re: [OM] Zuiko vs E10

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko vs E10
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:18:30 +0800
Dave,

Thanks for your comment on the photos. Although the quality of E10 is very
impressive but comparing to Zuiko+film I think it is still far behind. (but
the test shots I posted below was wrong, the Zuiko was shot at 105mm and E10
was 97mm, I have to find another one to compare).

On the other hand I have mentioned I can immediately identify a 4x6 prints
from digital camera, that was wrong. For some of the shots I output to
negative and print at one hour lab, I can't distinguish them from normal
Zuiko shots (with glasses on, I have very good eyes, I can identify very
slight resolution different between different labs). That make me believe I
will stop shooting negative unless I need super wide shoots, but I usually
use slide for serious shoots so negative may not have a place here.

I will spend some time to shoot some RDP III to make some "real" comparison.
Kodak Gold 100 seems not performing very well although it still shown to be
better then the E10.

C.H.Ling