Re: Re: [OM] Film Test - Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Film Test - Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:52:49 +0100
: I haven't checked what the pro-labs charge for just processing because we
: don't (Yet!) have a scanner that will to negs.  So, that's (Currently!) be
: useless for us as we wouldn't be able to view the results.

Of course you can - just have the pro-developed negatives printed by Costo. You
can even regain some of the development costs because you can make your
selection from examining the negatives and print only the best.

: (NOTE:  I *don't* buy Oly/Zuiko stuff because I'm addicted or *need* it!  I
: just have to have a selection of the substances to display to non-addicts
: in order to show them what to watch out for.  Sorta like the cops keeping
: some narcotics handy to show school kids during crime prevention week!)

A very noble action indeed! My motivation for buying 50 lenses was more
practical - I have this huge trunk where I keep the bulk of my lenses, standing
upwards, and the only way to make sure they can't fall when you move the trunk,
was to fill it up completely!

The moral of the story: buy smaller trunks _or_ bigger lenses! <g>

hnz