Re: [OM] Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OlympusGuy hypocrisy
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:03:45 -0600
Les,  Just check out my website.  I'm updating it to be current, hopefully
by tomorrow.  Pictures, inventory, etc.  It's just a fun page, but it is
useful.  I even put prices on the items, but list members should completely
ignore them.....they're for people that 'stumble by'.. OK, nobody has ever
done that, but still.

Tom
www.zuikoholic.com

From: <clark.ll@xxxxxxxxxxx>