Re: [OM] Metz

Subject: Re: [OM] Metz
From: "Hilary Stone" <Hilary.Stone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:30:45 +0000
This lead will fit all SCA equipped Metz flashguns including the very
powerful 60CT4. It can also be used with some Braun, Cullmann and Agfa
flashguns which use the SCA system. With all it provides otf TTL metering. I
use the lead and adaptor when I want TTL metering (where the flash is
providing most of the light) and a standard lead when I want to use fill-in
flash with the gun in standard computer flash gun mode. This allows me to
alter the ratio of flash to ambient light better. The more expensive Metz
(40, 50 and 60 but not 45) guns offer an excellent choice of apertures in
fill-in flash mode.
Hilary Stone