[OM] RARE Olympus Finds!!

Subject: [OM] RARE Olympus Finds!!
From: zobel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:00:10 -0500
I went to Cambridge Camera today in NYC. After some talking the owner
brought from the back very nice items. I thought I would list them because
the prices are pretty fair and everything was gem new in the boxes.
WARNING!To get good prices some bargaing skills are needed. What I can't
understand is why no one ever advertises good OM stuff. Its almost like
they don't want to sell it, as if it was their own collection. I guess what
it comes down to is that OM is just the best.
1000mm F11 Metal Case
T-8 Ring Flash
Cross Polarizing Filter for T-10(he has 2)
T-28 Single Flash
T-45
Power Bounce
300mm F4.5