[OM] Re: Easy List & Digest solution

Subject: [OM] Re: Easy List & Digest solution
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:18:34 +0100
Dunno, Mike, I've tried egroups and it seemed pretty slow compared with checking the OM list via the daily archives. Also the archives search engine is quick and does a good job of finding the info I'm looking for. For my tastes most web pages are too bogged down by needless graphics, java scripts, etc., when all I want is the information.

Lex
===

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:57:31 -0500
From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why doesn't this list move to Egroups?...

I suppose because the List (per se) works well and quickly. If you don't have a speedy Internet connection, or you pay for your time online, a web-based system is definitely second best. I am extremely happy with the service we get from Shawn and Giles... and I am very grateful to them for the consistently good results that we get from the system.

Chris
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker