Re: [OM] Re: Rarest Zuiko-- 1000/f11

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Rarest Zuiko-- 1000/f11
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:44:37 -0500
The liftoff area was so far away you practically needed the combination.  We
were shooting right in front of the major network scaffolding.  I had it on
my tilt-all with Motor Drive. I used high speed slide film (probably
Ektachrome at the time), and was able to pan and follow the shuttle up until
I ran out of film.
As I recall, one of the TV networks (I think it was ABC) initially set up
their network booth (20 feet up on the scaffolding) with the picture window
facing the wrong way.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000