[OM] E-10 and free samples

Subject: [OM] E-10 and free samples
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:35:00 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Three main reasons I'm not interested:
>
> <big snip>
>
> worked, but there are some areas of life we need to look at a bit more
> carefully before committing to a totally digital future.
>
> BTW, I took a look at the photos, CH. Great, and I bet you're having fun,
> right? ;-)

Donald,

Thanks for your comments on my shots! I'm totally respect to your decision.

Yes, I'm very happy with the E10, I have never shoot that much before, in
these few days, I have shoot over 300 real shots (not including the shots
for testing the camera function). The E10 is in all area equal to a "true"
camera except the resolution is a bit low and it give you electronic file
instead of film. The P&S DC just can't compare! I still have lots of OM
gears, they just have their own area of usage.

I just setup a better home page for the E10, with a color comparison of a
real Zuiko photo and E-10 photo added. Free sample is also available to all
list members. You can choose two photos and I will send two 4x6" prints to
you. Slide is also possible, if you really want slide, please tell me.

http://www.glink.net.hk/~digicam

C.H.Ling
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx