Re: [OM] M.15V Ni-Cd Charger

Subject: Re: [OM] M.15V Ni-Cd Charger
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:37:29 -0500
I concur with Frank, and I'm sitting here vizualizing his test jig that let's
him measure the charger output voltages under load. I think I'll go lie down
now.

>>The chargers give about 30 volts with open output (no battery
connected) but the voltage will drop to the actual battery voltage at the
moment they are connected. This is 12-13 volt or less for
completely empty batteries, and will increase to about 17 volts during the
charge process. <<