Re: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:51:06 +0100

Once Upon a 24 Jan 01, Chris O'Neill wrote me about [OM] Anybody know (or ever
deal wit something like:

>  But, if you look closely, the
> back cap (second photo) looks scratched, and it looks like there may be a
> scratch on the front element (last photo).

Chris,

the scratch could just be (and I said COULD) a result of the jpg
compression of the picture (to reduce size the quality of the picture
is lowered). It could also be the scanner's fault, or even the camera
(digital or not) that was used to take the picture.

I would be cautious, but feedback seems ok -specially considering
it's all photography items-.

Cheers

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)