Re: Re: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Anybody know (or ever deal with) this person???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:19:16 -0700
Bill Barber wrot:

> Chris, I haven't dealt with him.  We may not be looking at the same
thing,
> but it looks like reflections in the lens rather than scratches.

[Snip!]

Thanks, Bill (and to Enrique too!), for commenting that it could be a
reflection, the scanner, the digi, or all sorts of other things.  I've been
trying to take a second look but, for some reason, the pics aren't loading
properly.

Of course, you're *both* right!  Maybe I'm just overly paranoid or
something?  And, as you pointed out, the price *is* getting up there.

Just thought I'd mention it and see what folks had to say.  If I can get
the pics to load properly before it closes (20 minutes) I'll take 'nuther
look.  Otherwise, I guess the point is mute, eh?

Regards,

Chris