Re: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:22:23 -0700
> My wife and I plan to vacation in Italy this spring.  We'll visit Rome,
> Sienna, Florence, and Venice, with side trips to Pompeii and the
> countryside around Sienna.   I'm already thinking about what camera and
> lenses to take.
>
> To ask the perennial impossible question:  "What camera and lenses would
> you take if you were me?"

I don't know, but it seems to me that you should have a personal valet to
haul all your stuff around for you, open doors, fluff your pillow before
you get into bed, and otherwise make your trip more comfortable and
enjoyable.

I volunteer for that role!  And, just to show you how generous I am, I
*won't* even ask to be paid!  All you have to do is buy one more ticket,
and when you book the hotels get rooms that have a separate bedroom....
I'll sleep on the couch!

Looking forward to hearing a positive response from you...

Regards,

Chris