RE: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: RE: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:58:22 -0600
While sipping a beer at a sidewalk table at a bistro across from the Paris
Opera, the waiter made a point of reminding me not to leave my  camera just
sitting on the table. Apparently it isn't uncommon for a thief to grab an
item off a table at a run and be around the corner before the hapless victim
can even gather his wits about him.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx