Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Sniping

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Sniping
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:04:04 EST
In a message dated 1/23/01 3:32:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> eBay is a poker game.  Tactics like sniping and not placing any bid at all
>  'til the last possible moment are just part of the game.  If folks love
>  poker, they'll love eBay.  It's a game of skill.  Those who bitch and moan
>  about sniping should stick to the lotto

It certainly is like gambling!  I'm waiting on a lens won before Christmas.
No communications from the seller, no lens as yet.

Rich

P.S.  The VAST majority of my e-Bay deals have turned out well.  I'm
presuming this one will, as well.  I am rather worried at this point, though.
 But that was the case with the second OM-2S, too, until it showed up after 3
weeks.