RE: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: RE: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:30:52 +0100

Just as a counter (it can happen anywhere).
Recently a friend of mine from Denmark was visiting Boston. He was taking a
photo of a building, wanted to change lenses, and leant into his car to reach
his bag on the back seat, leaving his camera on the car roof. A cyclist came by,
kicked him into the car, and rode off with the camera...(fortunately not an
OM...).

regards
Roger Key, Copenhagen