[OM] Re: 350mm F2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: 350mm F2.8
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:45:57
Personally I don't think you belong in the doghouse or on the shitlist (sorry, I'm not good at mincing words or asterisks) over this issue. The Zuiko 350/2.8 is clearly among those items having such value as to put them in the category of "If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it."

It's easy enough to estimate a market value range from other sources, and determine for myself whether I can even get to the ballpark, let along get inside.

OTOH, your idea for starting an OM mailing shitlist might work. We could use it to discuss, buy and sell fungussy Zuikos, lenses with dented filter rings, bodies with mashed prisms, etc.

Lex
===

Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:43:55 EST
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx

...am on the s**tlist of many on the list because I didn't offer it here first with a set price. Can I start an Olympus Mailing s**tlist?