Re: [OM] What do I get?

Subject: Re: [OM] What do I get?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:14:47 +0800
Mainly because its fine performance and the macro feature. Macro is one of
the big photo catalogue, for some other purpose Sam's kit can cover a lot.
His money is not good for a 21 and his 28 is close to 24, his money is also
not enough for a decent medium and long tele (e.g. 100/2 and 180/2.8). Don't
tell me to buy 100/2.8, it is poor in medium distance, the 85/2 it fine but
also out of his budget.

You rarely use 50/3.5 may be you have some other macro gears or you don't
shot macro, or you shoot macro with extension tube, close up filters? But
they won't have the convenient and performance of a macro lens.

C.H.Ling