Re: [OM] Re: 350mm F2.8 essay contest? : )

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 350mm F2.8 essay contest? : )
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:25:38 EST
Your situation is not a problem but we did have one a couple of years back
(has it been that long?). A seller was bidding one list member against
another, cancelling deals, putting offers on hold, and trying to manipulate
the buyers for the best price. It created uncomfortable feelings all around.

For any FS items, I won't bother without a firm price of some type (this list
or rec photo).

Warren