Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 12:17:02 -0800
In a message dated 1/24/2001 (John) Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx writes:

<< This is an awesome group of people full of great insight and love for
cameras
and people in general and I am far from being turned off by anything
negative. >>

I certainly think we are and look forwards to your contributing to this
generally excellent mail list! My comments offline were simply to help
you better understand list etiquette which, unfortunatly, consists of
some unwritten "laws" and at that are up to everyone's interpretation as
well. But then as you know, I was not one of those who flamed you either
(even when you outbid me months ago for that 400/4...all is fair after
all)...your FS post and method didn't bother me at all personally.

<< Now, will anyone even speak to me after such  an atrocity of selling
crowned jewel of the line? >>

Nope ;-) After all you're doing the unthinkable...you can only hope it
does not meet reserve so you can ditch that Canon 300/2.8 and/or the
Tamron 400/4 instead and keep the holy grail (well...from what I am told
the 250/2 is even more desirable) of Zuikodom. Of course we'll
forgive...anyone who has been an OM user for as many years as you have
can't be all bad...even if you are contemplating using a C*n*n ;-) at
times instead...we accepted Lex after all and he admits to still using
one too.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com